48

rock.com

Monday, March 26, 2007

Miss you!

He was my Linux guru.. He was the reason for my interest into it. He was my team mate in one of my college projects. We also worked on a Rajasthan State IBM sponsored project. But it never materialised. He was a good buddy. He is crazy, creative and fanatic.

But now he is no more. He is Balajirao Kapil Jamkar, a 2006 BITS B.E.Comp Sci. pass out and joined Microsoft, Hyd later. He met with an accident in Bangalore on 19th March 2007 which costed him his life.

Miss you a lot Kapil. May your soul rest in peace...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • Yup..Its sad...
    Sometimes things are just meant to be..!!!

    By Blogger The Unreasonable Man, at March 26, 2007 12:58 PM  

  • I knew Kapil. Cannot claim to be very good friend but we had a common friend special to both of us.
    Last year, a brief call came to let me know of this mishap.
    I have had two questions since then. One is WHY which none can answer. But can you let me know HOW? It may sound weird after so many months. But I have some spring-cleaning to do. Hope you won't find it offensive. I am sorry if it does.

    Vrishali

    By Blogger Vrishali Chaudhari, at May 19, 2008 7:29 AM  

  • Thanks Rakesh. I think that should do.
    and All the best for your grad studies!

    Vrishali

    By Blogger Vrishali Chaudhari, at May 22, 2008 1:53 AM  

  • Hey- kapil was one of my closest friends in Pilani. I had no idea about this till today. I was trying to get in touch with him and came across your blog when I did a google search. This is shocking and I am at loss for words. Can I call you sometime. Want to know how it happened. And is parents' number if you have it.

    By Blogger Poonam, at September 05, 2008 2:03 AM  

  • I was among one of the few unfortunate people who were with him when this this incident happened. Still trying to understand what happened.

    By Blogger Vikk, at July 30, 2009 5:48 AM  

  • hey vikas..

    i know its very sad.. am sorry that you had to witness the incident..

    By Blogger Rakesh, at July 30, 2009 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home